Nelson Emergency Alerts Sign-Up
BE PREPARED FOR AN EMERGENCY!
Sign-up for Nelson Emergency Alerts for wildfires, flooding, hazardous spills, severe weather, evacuation alerts/orders and missing persons in Nelson and area.
All residents and visitors are encouraged to sign-up.
Sign-up & Choose How You Want to be Notified:
To complete your sign-up or edit your profile preferences, click on the links below. If you attempt to login and it indicates you are already a member of the system, click on Already a member? Log in.
You can customize the alert topics you receive and the method by which you receive them. Eg. text, email, or voice call.
Validate Your Account
- When logging in, you may be prompted to validate your account. The instructions for completing this will be sent to the email you used to sign-up into the system.
- Locate the email from CivicPlus. You may be asked to reset your password or validate your account. If you already set a password at signup, you can use this same password.
- After validating your account, you can log in to your profile to manage your subscriptions preferences and group membership.
Reset Your Password
If you attempt to login and it indicates you are already a member of the system, please click the Login Here button. On that sign-in page, select the Forgot Password link under the Password field. A message will be sent to the email you are attempting to login to with instructions for resetting your password. Once your password is reset, you will be able to login to the CivicReady system for Nelson!
Edit Notification Preferences
After completing sign-up, you can login directly to the City of Nelson CivicReady page to view and edit your profile. From your profile you can:
- Add additional email addresses
- Add or edit phone numbers
- Provide a street address for geographic specific alerts.